Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "abdelghani.tag" <ab...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/13 14:50:27 UTC

Re: How to use escape tool ($esc.xml($somestrwithspclchars)) in camel velocity template

Hi Christian
  Im having same problem with with camel 2.12.1, Is bellow issue fixed?
Regards

Re: How to use escape tool ($esc.xml($somestrwithspclchars)) in camel velocity template

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
No, I don't think so. I'm not aware of any related JIRA. Feel free to raise
one.

Best,
Christian