Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org> on 2004/09/15 15:50:05 UTC

[Fwd: [Announce] ApacheCon Early-Bird Registration Extended to September 30th]

for anyone wanting to attend ApacheCon, if you register before September
30th you will save $300 on the conference alone.

as I mentioned before, there are lots of talks this year for mod_perl and
Perl minded folks, so I hope to see you there.

--Geoff