Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Dan Olsen <da...@utah.gov> on 2008/04/02 20:34:02 UTC

Creating Struts Portlets

I need to be able to create portlets using Struts. I followed a tutorial found at http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/struts-2-portlet-tutorial.html. However, when I try to deploy it Jetspeed 2 I get the following in the portlet:

Failed to load portlet org.apache.struts2.portlet.dispatcher.Jsr168Dispatcher: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.DomHelper$DOMBuilder

Does anyone have any ideas how to make this work or help me find a good place that goes over how to create struts portlets for Jetspeed. I need this pretty quickly so a fast reply would be appreciated.

- Dan