Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Wess <sp...@eliquid.com> on 2006/03/24 16:03:25 UTC

Razor2

Hello,

I am trying to use Razor2 with Spamassassin 3 on Gentoo.  I have Razor2
installed, but Spamassassin will not use it.  If I enable the
"use_razor2 1" in my config, I get a warning when I lint/debug that it
failed to parse the line.  I have this same problem with DCC, which is
also installed.  Razor is set up, registered and ready to go.  Also,
Pyzor is installed, and spamassasin IS using it.

Thanks guys.

Re: Razor2

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@comcast.net>.
Rick Macdougall wrote:
> Wess wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am trying to use Razor2 with Spamassassin 3 on Gentoo.  I have
>> Razor2 installed, but Spamassassin will not use it.  If I enable the
>> "use_razor2 1" in my config, I get a warning when I lint/debug that
>> it failed to parse the line.  I have this same problem with DCC,
>> which is also installed.  Razor is set up, registered and ready to
>> go.  Also, Pyzor is installed, and spamassasin IS using it.
>>
>> Thanks guys.
>
> Hi,
>
> It gets loaded in init.pre now.
>
> Add the following to your init.pre (in /etc/mail/spamassassin) and
> restart spamd.
>
> loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Razor2
Actually, there's already a commented-out version of this statement in
v310.pre. It would be easier to just un-comment that and restart.

Re: Razor2

Posted by Rick Macdougall <ri...@ummm-beer.com>.
Wess wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to use Razor2 with Spamassassin 3 on Gentoo.  I have Razor2
> installed, but Spamassassin will not use it.  If I enable the
> "use_razor2 1" in my config, I get a warning when I lint/debug that it
> failed to parse the line.  I have this same problem with DCC, which is
> also installed.  Razor is set up, registered and ready to go.  Also,
> Pyzor is installed, and spamassasin IS using it.
>
> Thanks guys.

Hi,

It gets loaded in init.pre now.

Add the following to your init.pre (in /etc/mail/spamassassin) and
restart spamd.

loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Razor2

Regards,

Rick