Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Thomas Engelschmidt <te...@zama.org> on 2008/07/09 15:53:43 UTC

junit test failure

Hi,

I have just checkout the main trunk from svn.apache.org and it
compiles fine, but
when running ant tests;

Junit has 16 failures, should I create an jira issue for each failed
testcase ?
:

com.ecyrd.jspwiki.content	19	0	2	3.556	2008-07-09T13:17:25	Zama-3.local
com.ecyrd.jspwiki.parser	409	0	8	28.375	2008-07-09T13:17:43	Zama-3.local

com.ecyrd.jspwiki.providers	46	0	5	40.335	2008-07-09T13:18:30
Zama-3.local
stress	1	0	1	112.147	2008-07-09T13:20:16	Zama-3.local

cheers
Thomas

Building on :

OS : OS X
Java :
java version "1.6.0_04-dp"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_04-dp-b06-110)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 1.6.0_04-b12-45-optimized,
mixed mode)

Re: junit test failure

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.
Anyhoo, as of the latest commit, all of the tests run barring two in
PageRenamer (where help would be appreciated).

/Janne

Re: junit test failure

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.

Re: junit test failure

Posted by Andrew Jaquith <an...@mac.com>.
Thanks!

Other than the 2 persistent PageRenamer failures, tests are running
100% clean for me. Excellent.

Andrew

Re: junit test failure

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.