Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Kristal Tan <ch...@ymail.com.INVALID> on 2021/03/15 01:46:32 UTC

Documents not found

HI,
  Im using MacBook Air, and usually just leave it open and my Mac shut down due to no battery. After that, the documents are gone. Able to assist?

Kris.
+65 90263315.

Re: Documents not found

Posted by David Robley <da...@robley.net.au>.
It is extremely unlikely that you files are 'gone'. Most likely the
unexpected shutdown cleared your list of recently used files: if you
were prompted for your name when you restarted OpenOffice, this is
certainly the case.

Use the Finder to locate your files and open them; after you open and
close a file it should re-appear in the recent files list.

As a courtesy I have forwarded a copy of this reply to you as well as to
the mailing list. Do Not reply to me personally but just to the list at
<us...@openoffice.apache.org> - replies to my personal email address
will be ignored.

On 15/3/21 12:16 pm, Kristal Tan wrote:
> HI,
>    Im using MacBook Air, and usually just leave it open and my Mac shut down due to no battery. After that, the documents are gone. Able to assist?
>
> Kris.
> +65 90263315.

Cheers
--
David Robley

Contentsoftaglinemaysettleduringshipping.