Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Manimaran Ramaraj <ma...@aspiresys.com> on 2010/01/07 10:18:21 UTC

Re: What may cause ognl.InappropriateExpressionException warning ?

Hi

<interceptor-ref name="sampleInterceptorStackIncludingDefaultStack">

                 d-\d+?-[sop]

</interceptor-ref>

Instead of applying the above pattern, apply the following in struts.xml

its easy and simple to resolve the problem of ( Inappropriate OGNL
expression d-345234)

	<interceptor name="params"
		class="com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.ParametersInterceptor"/>

~ Maran