Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2016/08/06 14:08:02 UTC

Re: buildbot success in on ofbiz-trunk

OK the dependency on Shiro is fixed in jcenter :)

There is no issues that "wait and see" can't solve :D

Jacques

Le 06/08/2016 � 14:19, buildbot@apache.org a �crit :

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
As you can see it crashed again. Something is probably wrong perhaps from
one of the recent commits that is causing this instability as we face the
same shiro issue. I'll try to investigate a bit.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Taher,

I can confirm it worked twice on BuildBot, so I guess it's OK :)

https://ci.apache.org/builders/ofbiz-trunk/builds/1210

I have still the tiny testFopMacroLibrary issue on Win7 but I don't know yet if it's due to my Windows config or general:

Response contentType isn't good : text/html;charset=UTF-8 expected:<[application/pdf];charset=UTF-8> but was:<[text/html];charset=UTF-8>

I did not dig in it for now

Jacques

Le 08/08/2016 � 13:25, Taher Alkhateeb a �crit :

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Taher,

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.