Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by "Michael Xu (xudong)" <do...@wizitsoft.com> on 2010/01/01 01:50:20 UTC

Re: Conditional seed data loading

Maybe we can take a look at mashup, which is not that heavy as portlets.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mashup_(web_application_hybrid)
 <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mashup_(web_application_hybrid)>
Michael Xu (xudong)
www.wizitsoft.com | Office: (8610) 6267 0615 ext 806 | Mobile: (86) 135 0135
9807 | Fax: (8610) 62670096

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Sorry Michael,

So you idea is to propose to use mahsups instead of standard portlets (already 2 std actually, even 3 with JSR enhancements), that's
it?

FYO: there has been already a proposition on Mashup
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/New+Features+Roadmap+-+Living+Document#NewFeaturesRoadmap-LivingDocument-IntroduceMashups

Jacques

From: "Michael Xu (xudong)" <do...@wizitsoft.com>