Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Gautam Ganguly <gg...@transunion.com> on 2003/03/01 02:23:27 UTC

ITS WORKING now!!!RE: Sunspot demo portal error-Please help

hi all,
 Finally it started working!!!.The thing that i found out was that
eventhough i had been copying the xalan-2.3.1.jar,xercesImpl-2.0.0.jar
and xml-api.jar to the tomcat\common\endorsed directory,there was a copy
of xerces.jar present in the tomcat\common\lib area.So i removed it from
there and restarted tomcat and when i went to the portal and tried it
again it started working perfectly.
  Thanks to everyone who took the time to help me out..i do really
appreciate it.
regards
Gautam

>>> ael@star.le.ac.uk 02/28/03 10:00AM >>>
It seems that the directory for the fixed jars is /common/endorsed,
rather than /common/lib. See the thread at:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=104616838802904&w=2

It fixed the problem for me.

Cheers,
Tony.

org.apache.cocoon.sunshine.xml.XMLUtil.getNodeListFromPath(XMLUtil
> > > .java:836)
> > > 	at

org.apache.cocoon.sunshine.context.SimpleSessionContext.getXML(Sim
> > > pleSessionContext.java:173)
> > > 	at

org.apache.cocoon.sunshine.sunrise.SunRise.isAuthenticated(SunRise
> > > .java:692)
> > > 	at

org.apache.cocoon.sunshine.sunrise.SunRise.checkAuthentication(Sun
> > > Rise.java:769)
> > > 	at

org.apache.cocoon.sunshine.sunrise.acting.AuthAction.act(AuthActio
> > > n.java:122)
> > > 	at

org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.matchN400496(C:\Tomcat1\work\St

andalone\localhost\cocoon\cocoon-files\org/apache/cocoon/www\sitem

org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.process(C:\Tomcat1\work\Standal

one\localhost\cocoon\cocoon-files\org/apache/cocoon/www\sitemap_xm
> > > ap.java:3313)
> > > 	at

org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.process(C:\Tomcat1\work\Standal

one\localhost\cocoon\cocoon-files\org/apache/cocoon/www\sitemap_xm
> > > ap.java:3091)
> > > 	at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.process(Handler.java:227)
> > > 	at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager.invoke(Manager.java:173)
> > > 	at
> > >

> org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.SitemapManager.process(SitemapManage
> r.java:152)
> > > 	at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.process(Cocoon.java:579)
> > > 	at
> > >

> org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.
> java:1043)
> > > 	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
> > > 	at

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(A
> > > pplicationFilterChain.java:247)
> > > 	at

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(Applicati
> > > onFilterChain.java:193)
> > > 	at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapp
> > > erValve.java:260)
> > > 	at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveCon
> > > text.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
> > > 	at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.
> > > java:480)
> > > 	at

> > > 	at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardConte
> > > xtValve.java:191)
> > > 	at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveCon
> > > text.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
> > > 	at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.
> > > java:480)
> > > 	at

> > > 	at
> > >

> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContex
> t.java:2415)
> > > 	at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValv
> > > e.java:180)
> > > 	at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveCon
> > > text.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
> > > 	at

org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDispat
> > > cherValve.java:170)
> > > 	at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveCon
> > > text.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
> > > 	at

org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValv
> > > e.java:172)
> > > 	at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveCon
> > > text.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
> > > 	at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.
> > > java:480)
> > > 	at

> > > 	at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngine
> > > Valve.java:174)
> > > 	at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveCon
> > > text.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
> > > 	at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.
> > > java:480)
> > > 	at

> > > 	at

org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.Ajp13Processor.process(Ajp13Processor.java:458)
> > > 	at

org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.Ajp13Processor.run(Ajp13Processor.java:551)