Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/24 11:40:44 UTC

Re: Article

Hello all,

I now have agreed on a deadline with the JavaMagazin. Two 20k
character articles will be printed.

Working titles are:
#1 Why Cayenne (and not Hibernate)
#2 Remote Objects with C3

Deadline for the first is august, the second one is september.

I expect the to appear one month later.

If some of you want to do proof reading, please PM me. I cannot post
the content to this list, but I am willing to translate several parts
in private.

I have had a short conversation around Cayenne on Customerside and
they were really interested. What I learned was that they all want to
know whats better than the wellknown Hibernate. I could not explain
everything very well back than but hope I can improve my knowledge
when writing. However, people seem to be a bit afraid when they use
tools which are not number 1 in the dev world.

Time for a change! ;-)

Cheers,
Christian

--