Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Oliver Rossmueller <ol...@tuxerra.com> on 2005/09/02 20:52:07 UTC

Is standard-faces.xml the right place for AutoScrollPhaseListener?

standard-faces.xml contains

  <lifecycle>
      <!-- This PhaseListener is only necessary if the autoscroll
feature is used -->

<phase-listener>org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.util.AutoScrollPhaseListener</phase-listener>
  </lifecycle>

As this listener is required by a non-standard MyFaces feature it should
not be registered using standard-faces.xml. Tomahawk is a better place
for things like that I suppose.

Oliver

--
Oliver Rossmueller
Software Engineer and IT-Consultant

Re: Is standard-faces.xml the right place for AutoScrollPhaseListener?

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com>.
Yes, you are right, thanks.
Did you already change this or should I?
-Manfred