Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Dragan Djuric <dr...@dragandjuric.com> on 2009/03/23 08:44:37 UTC

Template Inheritance and Overriding - How to Do It?

Howard mentioned in the announcement of 5.1.0.1 that it is now possible to
override a part of the template of the inherited component. I've tried to
find some more info on how to actually do it but I couldn't find anything.
The question is simple: How to do that overriding?

Re: Template Inheritance and Overriding - How to Do It?

Posted by Dragan Djuric <dr...@dragandjuric.com>.
Thanks a lot! :)
I briefly looked at that exact page earlier, but missed the part about
overriding. Now I've found it.

Posted by DH <ni...@gmail.com>.