Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by DW <xf...@hotmail.com> on 2011/05/20 03:40:58 UTC

Re: [Announce] Regressions in httpd 2.2.18, apr 1.4.4, and apr-util 1.3.11

William A. Rowe Jr. wrote:
> New releases are in progress for each of these projects and are
> expected to be available in the coming days.  The upcoming httpd
> 2.2.19 will bundle new releases of apr and apr-util which correct
> the regressions described below.  An announcement of these releases
> will be broadcast.

Is there time frame anywhere for 2.2.19 release date?

Re: [users@httpd] Re: [Announce] Regressions in httpd 2.2.18, apr 1.4.4, and apr-util 1.3.11

Posted by "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
On 5/20/2011 9:21 AM, Jeff Trawick wrote:
> On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 9:40 PM, DW <xf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> William A. Rowe Jr. wrote:
>>> New releases are in progress for each of these projects and are
>>> expected to be available in the coming days.  The upcoming httpd
>>> 2.2.19 will bundle new releases of apr and apr-util which correct
>>> the regressions described below.  An announcement of these releases
>>> will be broadcast.
>>>

>> Is there time frame anywhere for 2.2.19 release date?
>
> "soon"

And the release vote is already underway, should be complete by midday
tomorrow, and we always give the mirrors a chance to catch up before
publishing the announcement.

Re: [users@httpd] Re: [Announce] Regressions in httpd 2.2.18, apr 1.4.4, and apr-util 1.3.11

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 9:40 PM, DW <xf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> William A. Rowe Jr. wrote:
>> New releases are in progress for each of these projects and are
>> expected to be available in the coming days.  The upcoming httpd
>> 2.2.19 will bundle new releases of apr and apr-util which correct
>> the regressions described below.  An announcement of these releases
>> will be broadcast.
>>

> Is there time frame anywhere for 2.2.19 release date?

"soon"

I anticipate that there will be discussion on that by this evening on
dev@httpd.apache.org.