Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Sumit Pathak <su...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/10 23:41:00 UTC

Re: CXF Client NTLM Authentication with SharePoint Server

Just want to add here as we had a similar issue where NTLM was working in our
environments and not working in client environments, we even tried Negotiate
but that is failing too.
We were not able to reproduce it in internal environments as our LAN Manager
Authentication Level setting was different and session security was also
turned off. This was all on jdk1.6.0_25.
When we upgraded to jdk 1.7.0_15 everything started working (NTLM and
Negotiate), we figured out that Authenticator.setDefault() was also getting
called which was not the case with jdk 1.6.0_25.