Posted to dev@brooklyn.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <cd...@apache.org> on 2017/08/04 18:13:27 UTC

Brooklyn talk as part of an Apache Track at a conference in Hamburg?

Hi Guys,

I am currently looking for one more talk for the ops-focussed Apache Ops day which would be part of a three day set of Apache tracks. I think Brooklyn would be a perfect fit for this.

If someone here would be willing to do a talk about Brooklyn on 07.09.2017 in Hamburg, please raise your hand ... and please do it quickly as we are close to the final deadline.

I would suggest an introduction level talk and no advanced Brooklyn rocket-science.

Chris