Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jan Mikkelsen <jm...@adslhome.dk> on 2003/04/22 02:52:24 UTC

Library 'contrib' not found in contrib.

I am in the process of transforming the 'workbench' example to a project
template that I can use for new projects. I almost have it working, but
I have run into a problem that I can't seem to fix. When I hit the link
on the index page, I get the following:
org.apache.tapestry.ApplicationRuntimeException - "Library 'contrib' not
found in contrib".
Stack Trace:
org.apache.tapestry.engine.Namespace.createNamespace(Namespace.java:335)
org.apache.tapestry.engine.Namespace.getChildNamespace(Namespace.java:191)

As part of the classpath I have tapestry-contrib-2.4-alpha-5.jar.

regards,
Jan

Re: Library 'contrib' not found in contrib.

Posted by Jan Mikkelsen <jm...@adslhome.dk>.
Never mind, I figured it out :)