Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Mark S. Kent" <ma...@vistyx.com> on 2001/09/07 17:15:30 UTC

TurbineResources.properties error msg

We installed Cocoon 1.8.2 in Tomcat 3.2.1 and were able to use the provided
examples to connect to our databases using the standard JDBC connection.
This being so slow we then added the code lines to turn on the ESQL database
pooling which is much faster.  However, now when we try to run an
<esql:query> command in the XML file we are getting this message:

java.lang.Exception: The logfile= property and the turbine.logs= property
in the TurbineResources.properties file are null or could not be found.
At least one of these properties must be defined in the
TurbineResources.properties file. Please make sure that you have properly
defined the path to the TurbineResources.properties file and you have called
"TurbineResourceService.setPropertiesFileName("/path/to/TurbineResources.pro
perties");"
in your code.

I have searched for the "TurbineResources.properties" file and cannot find
it (hence the message that the settings are "null").  What needs to be done
to correct this?

Regards,
Mark