Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org> on 2022/12/20 17:55:08 UTC

Not able to enter room

Hi Max,

Students on latest build of v7.0.0 server are reporting that they can
not enter the room, only the revolving bubbles are showing. Attached the
server log...

Ali

Re: Not able to enter room

Posted by Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org>.
Thank you so much @Max, it seems that it was a network issue in that
specific country, as other teachers/students did not report any issue
(they were on another server v7.0.0 latest build as well)

Ali

Re: Not able to enter room

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--