Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Justin Edelson <ju...@justinedelson.com> on 2010/08/04 16:40:49 UTC

Re: prevent maven from downloading dependencies from repositories configured in dependencies

<mirrors>
  <mirror>
    <id>your-repo</id>
    <url>http://repomanager/</url>
    <mirrorOf>*</mirrorOf>
  </mirror>
</mirrors>

Will cause all depedencies to be resolved from the mirror, regardless
of any repositories defined in the poms.

Justin