Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by Chris Mattmann <ma...@apache.org> on 2018/06/30 16:25:41 UTC

Native Github integration with Apache OODT

Hey Folks,

Now that https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-16582
is closed, we have native integration with Github and Apache OODT!

My advice: take a look at http://wiki.apache.org/tika/UsingGit as a
guide for how to use Gitbox/GH integration with Apache. Also see
http://gitbox.apache.org and make sure you set up GH 2 factor authentication
and integration with Gitbox so that you can commit to the repo.

Thanks,

Chris

Re: Native Github integration with Apache OODT

Posted by Imesha Sudasingha <im...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Hi Chris,

This is great.

Imesha

Kind Regards,
*Imesha Sudasingha*
Project Management Committee Chair, Apache OODT.
Junior Consultant, University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka.
<https://lk.linkedin.com/in/imeshasudasingha>  <https://github.com/IMS94>
<http://stackoverflow.com/users/4012073/imesha-sudasingha>