Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Dylan Bouterse <dy...@corp.power1.com> on 2006/10/26 14:35:18 UTC

spamassassin --lint fails with rules in local.cf

I have added some rules in my local.cf file (for adding scores for some
SARE rules) but when I run spamassassin -lint (or when I run
rules_du_jour which does the same) it says the rules in my local.cf file
are non-existent, but spamassassin ultimately runs fine. What am I doing
wrong?

Dylan

Re: spamassassin --lint fails with rules in local.cf

Posted by Alain Wolf <wo...@k18.ch>.