Posted to users@camel.apache.org by V4Vaithi <al...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/21 08:19:33 UTC

FTP2 Component. Is there any way to SFTP the file from one endpoint to Other based on the file name which is received as message from Producer Route

My Requirement is to SFTP the file from one end point to other endpoint when
i receive a filename in a message from Queue.

I have implemented Polling consumer to do this through processor. But
problem is my Route is blocked if the specified file is not available in
path.

i used consumer.receive() method.

If i use receive(timeout). I am not sure how long it will take SFTP the
file(As size may be huge) so there will be risk that exchange will not be
available in the specified timeout hence it wll be null.

If i user receiveNoWait then it immediately throws nullpointer exception.
even when the file is available.

Can any one suggest on the feasibility of doing this?