Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jon Newton <jo...@SCANSOFTWARE.COM> on 2004/09/28 17:57:08 UTC

How to split pieces of a component into an html table.

Howdy,

I would like to make an Address component which renders a set of form
components and their corresponding FieldLabels. The only problem is I
would need to display this component in a table sometimes - with the
field labels being in one TD and the component in another TD. I was
thinking of allowing the user to set before/after decoration strings
that would wrap each item. You would just pass in the raw HTML TD tags
but it seems like a kluge. Can anyone point me to a more elegant
solution?

Jon