Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com> on 2008/01/11 05:17:40 UTC

Re: svn commit: r610700 [1/2] - /ofbiz/trunk/applications/ecommerce/config/EcommerceUiLabels_th.properties

Hi Adrian,

looks very good, from now we use the new format for language files where
i found an example in the framework example component. Much better,
easier translation and no plugin for eclipse required.

regards,
Hans