Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Blake McBride <bl...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/11 19:13:26 UTC

Updated documentation

Greetings,

I am a long time user and lover of svn.  It seems like the main
documentation for SVN is for version 1.7 yet svn is now at 1.14.  Since the
version hasn't gotten to 2.x, I presume that the changes are not overly
significant.  So, is there better documentation, or are there plans to
update the red-bean version?

Thanks!

Blake McBride

Re: Updated documentation

Posted by Blake McBride <bl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Stefan,

Thanks for the quick reply.  Although I'd be happy to update the docs,
truth is, I'm not qualified.  I find I am often required to use GIT
although I have a very strong preference for SVN.  Not having any current
documentation makes my arguments for subversion weaker.

Might I suggest a community, coordinated, and managed effort to update the
docs?

Thanks.

Blake McBride

Re: Updated documentation