Posted to dev@deltacloud.apache.org by "marios@redhat.com" <ma...@redhat.com> on 2012/12/06 10:14:09 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Fourth Deltacloud Community Call

The Fourth Deltacloud API Community call will be held on:

Thursday, 06th December @ 1700 until 1730 CET (Prague, Brno, GMT+1)

(which means 0800 PST (US West Coast, GMT-8) or 1100 EST (US East
Coast, GMT-5))

Anyone interested in the Deltacloud project is very welcome to join us.
We are using Google+ Hangouts again for this call. If you want to join
us, all you need to do is to setup a Google+ account and send us your
email, so we can invite you. All are welcome!

Agenda is http://openetherpad.org/DeltacloudCall

marios

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Fourth Deltacloud Community Call

Posted by jvlcek <jv...@redhat.com>.

joseph.littlewolf@gmail.com