Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Jack Cai <gr...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/12 05:16:08 UTC

Where are the Commons Daemon committers?

I have submitted a bunch of JIRAs and patches recently to the Commons Daemon
project. But no one cares to do anything with them. Are there still any
active committers for that project? If no, does this mean that this project
is effectively dead? That will be sad, even though Tomcat is still using it
and I'm very keen to continuously improve it.

-Jack Cai

Re: Where are the Commons Daemon committers?

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.
"Jack Cai" <gr...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> It's encouraging to hear that. Thanks so much Mark and Jean! I look
> forward
> to your feedbacks.

Not going to have many spare cycles until after the holidays, but maybe
could review anything JFC doesn't pickup.

Posted by Jack Cai <gr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.