Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "Dondorp, Erwin" <er...@cgi.com.INVALID> on 2023/01/29 09:52:27 UTC

queuename listed onder multiple addresses?

Hello,

I have a combo of a wildcard address and a regular address, e.g. prefix.# and prefix.addressname.
Only the prefix.# has a named subscription queue, the second one does not have any subscriptions yet.
But in the attributes of both addresses, that queue is listed under "All queue names" and also under "Binding names".
Let's start with a simple question about that...

Should it ever be possible that the same queue is listed under multiple addresses?

Thx!
Erwin

Re: queuename listed onder multiple addresses?

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.
> Should it ever be possible that the same queue is listed under multiple
addresses?

Yes. This is possible when using wildcard addresses.

Justin