Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by xtof <ch...@hp.com> on 2008/01/24 12:32:18 UTC

setting cxf bc endpoint http port number

Hello,

I'm trying to configure the HTTP port number of a cxf bc endpoint without
modifying the port number specified in the WSDL.

Reading the CXF documentation
(http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/jax-ws-configuration.html)
it seams possible to define on a CXF endpoint on a different http port
number by providing a configuration file for CXF.

I've tried with the cxf-wsdl-first example to associate a cxf file using the
cfgBus parameter in the cxfbc xbean.

The cxf.xml file is well loaded but it seams to be invalid.

My cxf file is:

http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/jaxws.xsd">

<jaxws:endpoint serviceName="person:PersonService"
	address="http://localhost:18080/test"
	xmlns:person="http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/wsdl-first"
/>

</beans>

and my xbean file is:
<beans xmlns:cxfbc="http://servicemix.apache.org/cxfbc/1.0"
       xmlns:person="http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/wsdl-first">

  <cxfbc:consumer service="person:PersonService" endpoint="soap"
		wsdl="classpath:person.wsdl"
                      targetService="person:PersonService"
                      targetInterface="person:Person"/>
			busCfg="cxf.xml"/>

</beans>

Any idea?

Thank
Christophe

Re: setting cxf bc endpoint http port number

Posted by xtof <ch...@hp.com>.
Thank Freeman

I will use the 3.2.2 or 3.3

Christophe