Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by spiiff <ma...@siemens.com> on 2008/02/21 10:50:09 UTC

ActiveMQMessageStore in comparison to HighPerformanceJournal of AMQ4

Hi,
some short questions on the amq message store..

Is it an enhancement of the HighPerformance Journal of the amq4x versions?
Is it faster then the (Howl - like) HighPerformance Journal  of amq4?
Can I couple a database to it, so after a delay messages are persisted to
oracle for example?

I think this is not the approach of the amq message store and the
configuration doesn't give me the possibility to connect JDBC...

So this is only a file based solution?

Best regards,
Matthias