Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Brian Topping <to...@codehaus.org> on 2009/07/08 01:39:57 UTC

Publishing to http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/org/apache/

Hi gang,

I was looking around for Shiro jars in http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/org/apache/
  and it appears that snapshot and release publishing hasn't been set
up yet in the POM.

Does the team want some help setting that up?  It's a little
challenging for me to do without proper authorizations, but I'm happy
to help get it running (and it will need to be done on or before
leaving incubation).

Cheers, Brian

Re: Publishing to http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/org/apache/

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
Thanks Brian!

This is the piece I was missing :)

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
I would like to use Nexus if it is now available.  I've used it work and
like it very much.

+1

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.

Posted by Brian Topping <to...@codehaus.org>.