Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Rahul Raj <ra...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/15 20:47:53 UTC

Get Job Id programmatically for SavePoint

Hi,

Is there a way I can get job id of my application programmatically or
through api's for doing savepoint?

Rahul Raj

Re: Get Job Id programmatically for SavePoint

Posted by Mauro Cortellazzi <ma...@radicalbit.io>.
Hi Rahul, probably is not the best way, but you could call jobmanager
REST endpoint:

http://[JOBMANAGER_HOST]:8081/joboverview

who returns the list of running jobs and you could detect the right job
id for example starting from the job name.

I hope this could be helpfull.

Mauro