Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Wellie W. Chao" <wc...@caraveltech.com> on 2002/04/04 23:35:04 UTC

Accessing Hashtable / Map entries with bean library

Is there a way to access Hashtable (or Map) entries with the bean tag
library? Normally I would use a regular bean and just do bean:write, but I
want to have several derived values as well that are not in the bean, so I
have to copy the bean properties to a Hashtable and add the derived values.

Right now I use <%= hashTable.get(propertyName) %>, but I'd prefer to use a
struts tag.