Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com> on 2014/08/20 16:39:26 UTC

Jackrabbit 2.9.0 release plan

Hi,

we already have quite a few issues resolved in Jackrabbit
trunk since the 2.8.0 release back in May. Some of them
are improvements and API enhancement, which we also use
in Oak. To ease further development and provide an unstable
release to the community, I will cut a 2.9.0 in the next few
days.

Right now there aren't any unresolved issues tagged for 2.9.
Please set the fix version accordingly if you would like
to include changes/fixes in this release.

Regards
 Marcel