Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2014/11/03 07:52:29 UTC

[INFO] Karaf download from dists mirror

Hi all,

As you may know, since Friday, the Karaf folder is no more available on
the dists mirror, preventing the download of the distribution.

A workaround is to download the distributions from Maven Central:

http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/karaf/apache-karaf/

During the week end, I dealt with INFRA about the dists mirror sync
issue, as the Karaf dists svn pubsub looks good.
I created a Jira:

It's a mistake/change from the INFRA, they are working on it. It should
be fixed soon (the time of the sync).

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [INFO] Karaf download from dists mirror

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@jahia.com>.
Thanks JB,

Glad to know it wasn't just me going crazy at some point I thought I was the only one seeing the issue :)

Cheers,
  Serge

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi all,