Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com> on 2013/10/30 15:31:27 UTC

FYI all precommit jobs failed last night - I have resubmitted them

One slave appears to be misconfigured. I have banned that slave and
resubmitted all the jobs.

http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/view/Hive/job/PreCommit-HIVE-Build/

Re: FYI all precommit jobs failed last night - I have resubmitted them

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.
In case it wasn't clear the message below means there will be a big queue
in jobs. Currently about 20.

mavenization should improve this as it removes about 30 minutes per test.