Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch> on 2012/07/31 16:35:56 UTC

Re: MessageListener not delivering any more messages at some point

We've had to wait until today to have another incident. To answer your
questions:
- the two (expected) connections (one per tenant) are active.
- the number of consumers for the destination is correct: again two.
- A non-durable subscription exists for each client. Again two in total.

Basically, we have two clients listening on the same queue and picking
messages using a selector. Each client is a tenant/instance of an
application that share a common service that produces the notifications.

So, if I can trust the JMX output, the broker knows about the two
consumers and tells me they are active.

We're rolling out 5.6.0 to the production environment soon. We'll see if
that changes anything.

Jeremias Maerki