Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by mohitkumarsingh <mo...@soprasteria.com> on 2017/06/08 04:49:57 UTC

ActiveMQ With Public synonyms

I am using oracle schema and have generated public synonyms for all tables.
The main application is using public synonyms but Active MQ generate three
tables at runtime for them I have manually added 3 tables in oracle schema
and made its public synonyms.

But, Active MQ not able to access these three public synonyms.

Re: ActiveMQ With Public synonyms

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
So with the synonyms in place, the broker process starts (and creates an
empty log file) and then exits (or does it hang?) without logging a single
line, but if you delete the synonyms and change nothing else, the broker
starts correctly and logs normal content. Did I describe that 100%
accurately?

Tim

Posted by mohitkumarsingh <mo...@soprasteria.com>.

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.