Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Serkan Sunel <Se...@telenity.com> on 2005/12/05 10:51:44 UTC

java.io.IOException: while Running WSDL2Java...

Anybody knows what causes to this exception while Running WSDL2Java ???

java.io.IOException: Type {http://www.someurl}ArrayOfAAObject is
referenced but not defined.

        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.checkForUndefined(SymbolTab
le.java:652)

        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.add(SymbolTable.java:532)

        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:5
06)

        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:4
83)

        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser$WSDLRunnable.run(Parser.java:356)

        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

________________________________

Posted by Christian Schmitz <ch...@opitz-consulting.de>.
Hi,

**you are using a type definition with the name ArrayOfAAObject (in your
message definition or in your types definition) which is not reachable.
Post your wsdl if you will not solve the problem yourself.

Christian

Serkan Sunel schrieb:

> Anybody knows what causes to this exception while Running WSDL2Java ???
>

> *java.io.IOException: Type* {http://www.someurl}ArrayOfAAObject *is
> referenced but not defined.*
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.checkForUndefined(SymbolTable.java:652)
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.add(SymbolTable.java:532)
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:506)
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:483)
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser$WSDLRunnable.run(Parser.java:356)

OPITZ CONSULTING Gummersbach GmbH
Christian Schmitz -  Dipl.-Wirtschaftsinformatiker (FH)
Kirchstr. 6 - D-51647 Gummersbach
Telefon (Fax): +49 2261 6001-0 (-1139) - Mobil: +49 170 5545138
http://www.opitz-consulting.de