Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Russell Jurney <ru...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/13 04:54:13 UTC

How do you pass a schema to the backend in a builtin UDF?

I am writing ToJson as a builtin.

How do I send the schema of a builtin UDF to the back-end? In ToJson in
github, I use udfProp.setProperty("horton.json.udf.schema", schemaString),
but this doesn't seem right for a builtin?

--
Russell Jurney twitter.com/rjurney russell.jurney@gmail.com datasyndrome.com

Re: How do you pass a schema to the backend in a builtin UDF?

Posted by Russell Jurney <ru...@gmail.com>.
oh wow - is that in trunk? I didn't see it. Lemme look again...

Posted by Jonathan Coveney <jc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Prashant Kommireddi <pr...@gmail.com>.
Take a look at UDFContext.