Posted to dev@excalibur.apache.org by J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org> on 2009/02/18 18:12:00 UTC

jira permission schemes

I was cleaning up some things in JIRA and noticed that Excalibur still
has it's own permission scheme.  Excalibur/Avalon were some of the first
projects to use JIRA at the ASF but since then a standard permission
scheme has been set up.  So I switched the excalibur projects to the
standard permission scheme and deleted the old ones as it just seemed to
be cluttering things up in JIRA.  Not a big issue I know, but if anyone
notices anything wrong, please pipe up.

Also, I set the metro JIRA project to read-only.

--
  J Aaron Farr     jadetower.com        [US] +1 724-964-4515
    馮傑仁         cubiclemuses.com     [HK] +852 8123-7905