Posted to cvs@incubator.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2017/05/02 03:05:04 UTC

[Incubator Wiki] Update of "May2017" by sospartan

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Incubator Wiki" for change notification.

The "May2017" page has been changed by sospartan:
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/May2017?action=diff&rev1=7&rev2=8

-   1.
-   2.
-   3.
+   1. Move the whole workflow and infra into Apache (not the codebase only).
+   2. Develop more contributors and committers.
+   3. First Release while in Incubator.

  aware of?

+ We are worried that only 1 mentor is actively helping us, as this will put more burden on the rest of the Incubator to approve our releases. Especially, most of active committers are not good at dealing with license-related problem.

-
- How has the community developed since the last report?
-
-
-
- How has the project developed since the last report?
+ How has the community developed since the last report?

+   * We voted in 3 new committer:TianYi Ma, Tancy and HaiBo Song.
+   * There are 90+ new forks and 700+ new stars since last report.
+   * We have encouraged people to discuss more in the JIRA and dev
+      mail list. Up to now, 30 issues are reported on JIRA and 25 of them
+       are resovled.
+   * We have redirect github's mails to the commits mail list to have a
+       clear overview of our activity  in the dev mail list.

+ How has the project developed since the last report?
- How would you assess the podling's maturity?
- Please feel free to add your own commentary.

+   * We are trying to release 0.12 this month. Both two RCs were failed due
+     to the license issue. This is major issue of project.
+
+ How would you assess the podling's maturity?
+ Please feel free to add your own commentary.
+
    [ ] Initial setup
-   [ ] Working towards first release
+   [x] Working towards first release
    [ ] Community building
    [ ] Nearing graduation
    [ ] Other:
@@ -1420, +1428 @@

    XXXX-XX-XX

  When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?
+ TianYi Ma,  5 April 2017
+ Tancy, 18 April 2017
+ HaiBo Song, 24 April 2017