Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Neelesh Salian <ne...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/12 22:24:13 UTC

Simple Example for Flink Java

Hi,

I have a java program in a jar that parses some Spark Api and does a distcp
action.
I intend to add a window / interval of 5 mins (arbitrary time) for this jar
to execute and do the function.

What's the easiest way to make a window and run the above jar in it and
make sure it runs every 5 mins?
The UI would help me keep track of things.

Suggestions / pointers?

Thank you in advance.

Neelesh S. Salian

Fwd: Simple Example for Flink Java