Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Ramzi Youssefi <ry...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/06 10:41:24 UTC

cloudstack ui plugin

Hello everyone!

I'm trying to develop a UI plugin in javascript for cloudstack.
I have read a lot but I think the documentation for this purpose is very
little.
For instance, I'm trying to use tabs to divide the content of the plugin in
many parts. Each tab will show different data and so on.

What I have read until now is that you can either show the content through

show: function() {

}

or

listView: {

}

None of these methods allow me to place tabs.
Is there any alternative to do this? or even better, is there any
documentation on how to develop plugins? the existing documentation in
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/UI+Plugin+Tutorial
is not sufficient.

Thanks a lot!!

--
Ramzi Youssefi
Görlitzer Str. 49

Re: cloudstack ui plugin

Posted by Daniel Vega Simões <da...@corp.globo.com>.
Hi, Ramzi

Check out the documentation for UI widgets instead:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/UI+widget+samples

DetailView widget allows for multiple tabs (and you can nest a listView
under it as well).

You can also take a look at the javascript files that already have multiple
tabs implemented (account.js, configuration.js, domains.js, instances.js
and so on) so you have an idea how to develop your own.

Hope this helped.

--
Daniel Simões
Time Evolução Infra - Globo.com