Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/08/02 17:08:16 UTC

Re: [Trinidad] source code for demo examples 1.0.1

Hi,

they're not downloadable :-)
There is a svn tag, perhaps you want to check them out:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/myfaces/trinidad/tags/trinidad-1.0.1/

in 1.2.1 (the JSF 1.2 version of 1.0.1), I noticed that as well.
In 1.0.2 there will be sources ;-)

-M

On 8/2/07, Azim, Dunia <Du...@prostep.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> where can I download the source code for the Trinidad 1.0.1 demo examples?
>
> Thanks for your help!
> Dunia Azim
> PROSTEP AG, Dolivostraße 11, D-64293 Darmstadt
> HR: Amtsgericht Darmstadt, HRB 8383
> Vorstand: Dr. Bernd Pätzold (Vorsitz), Reinhard Betz
> Aufsichtsrat: Dr. Heinz-Gerd Lehnhoff (Vorsitz)

Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: [Trinidad] source code for demo examples 1.0.1

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
1.2.1 was build against JSF RI,
but we can't ship the RI (due to license incompatibility), so RI and
also it's dependencies are missing.

Getting started w/ Trinidad, perhaps this here helps:

code.google.com/p/facesgoodies

Greetings,
Matthias

AW: [Trinidad] source code for demo examples 1.0.1

Posted by "Azim, Dunia" <Du...@PROSTEP.com>.