Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Elwin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/23 10:49:46 UTC

About regex in the crawl-urlfilter.txt config file

# accept hosts in MY.DOMAIN.NAME
+^http://([a-z0-9]*\.)*MY.DOMAIN.NAME/

Will this pattern accept url like this http://MY.DOMAIN.NAME/([a-z0-9]*\.)*/?
I think it's not, but in fact nutch can crawl and get urls like that in
intranet crawl. Why?

Re: About regex in the crawl-urlfilter.txt config file

Posted by Elwin <ma...@gmail.com>.
Oh I have asked a silly question about regex, hehe.

--
《盖世豪侠》好评如潮,让无线收视居高不下,
无线高兴之余,仍未重用。周星驰岂是池中物,

Re: About regex in the crawl-urlfilter.txt config file

Posted by Gal Nitzan <gn...@usa.net>.
if (matcher.find()) ....

Posted by Jack Tang <hi...@gmail.com>.
Hi

(AW) About regex in the crawl-urlfilter.txt config file

Posted by Martin Gutbrod <gu...@ifalt.de>.
nutch-user@lucene.apache.org schrieb:
> # accept hosts in MY.DOMAIN.NAME
> +^http://([a-z0-9]*\.)*MY.DOMAIN.NAME/
>
> Will this pattern accept url like this
http://MY.DOMAIN.NAME/([a-z0-9]*\.)*/?

Yes.
The regex in crawl-urlfilter.txt has only a start delimiter (^) but no
end delimtiter ($). So only the start part (left part) of the url
is compared.