Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by James Quest <qu...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/12 16:07:55 UTC

Re: writing-mode="rl", bidi-override etc

hi there,

i have reported this issue in fop1.1rc1

it seems this issue is still there in fop1.1 unfortunately

any advice?

Re: writing-mode="rl", bidi-override etc

Posted by Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>.
if you have already filed a bug, then please provide the link for the bug
entry; if you haven't, then please file a bug

fyi, no technical changes were made (to FOP) between FOP1.1RC1 and FOP1.1;
we normally only make a change to a release candidate if there is a
showstopper bug, and the bug you report does not qualify;

regards, glenn