Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by SvS <Du...@solcon.nl> on 2014/06/25 14:07:05 UTC

What is the easiest way to update bundles in karaf?

Hi,

Karaf 2.3.3 is running in a development / test server environment. (No local
maven repository, outside karaf, is available.) As maven repository manager
we use nexus. What is the easiest way to update bundles in the karaf
instance on the development server(s)?

As far as I can see 'dev: watch' does not work on remote repositories
(nexus).

Regards,
SvS.

Re: What is the easiest way to update bundles in karaf?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
bundle:update/osgi:update * should do the trick.

Regards
JB

On 06/25/2014 02:07 PM, SvS wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Karaf 2.3.3 is running in a development / test server environment. (No local
> maven repository, outside karaf, is available.) As maven repository manager
> we use nexus. What is the easiest way to update bundles in the karaf
> instance on the development server(s)?
>
> As far as I can see 'dev: watch' does not work on remote repositories
> (nexus).
>
> Regards,
> SvS.

Jean-Baptiste Onofré