Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Anton Melser <me...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/02 14:14:00 UTC

mod_jk playing with headers

Hi all,
We are running tomcat 5.5.23 on java 1.6.0 (suse 10.0 with addon java6
rpms for suse 10.1). These machines are load balanced behind an apache
2.2.2 with mod_jk jakarta-tomcat-connectors-1.2.15 (both compiled from
sources). We have a page that is showing the html source instead of
the page on firefox2. The funny thing is that when the page is
accessed directly then the content type is text/html (and the page
shows correctly) but when coming through mod_jk, it is coming as
IE7...
Does anyone have any ideas?
Cheers
Anton